Refer a Business today
and receive £50
Grow your business by accepting secure payments
online and over the phone with ease.
Tell a friend and earn money
Many customers have joined us thanks to referrals.
If you know of any businesses you could help save money, on their card processing fees, introduce them
to Firstline and you’ll receive £50.
“I use Firstline Referral Scheme to help other business owners make savings on their card payment
Tom Pipes – The Oak Tree
Tell us a bit about you…
Terms and Conditions
- The entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and confirm that all information is true, current and complete
- The Firstline refer a friend scheme is open to Firstline merchants aged 18 years or over this does not include employees (and their families), and any affiliates, subsidiary companies or anyone else who may be involved or connected with Firstline
- All referrals must be made through the Firstline website
- The £50 referral fee will be paid once a terminal is installed. Referral payments will be sent to customers via cheque or BACS as soon as is practical.
- At the time when the referral payment becomes due, in order to be eligible for the referral payment the referrer must have a live merchant account and terminal agreement. All payments on these agreements must be up to date and the accounts must be in good standing.
- Firstline reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all referrals and may, in its sole discretion, refuse to pay the referral fee if the customer fails to satisfy eligibility requirements.
- Firstline reserves the right to amend or withdraw the ‘refer a friend’ promotion at any time or to alter the amount paid.
- Firstline does not accept any liability for lost or delayed payments, however caused.
- The decision of Firstline is final and no dispute will be entered into.